Forum Registration
You can register using an existing social network account (e.g. Facebook) by clicking on the above buttons. We respect your privacy and do not share your information with third parties, nor post anything on your social network account. You can change your username after the registration is complete (Control Panel -> Profile -> Edit Account Settings). To reset this link, simply clear your browser cookies. Alternatively, you can always register using any email account.

Rupinis loans on MS updates

Please post any MoolahSense topics that you want to discuss with the local p2p community.
debtguy

Re: Rupinis loans on MS updates

Postby debtguy » Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:45 pm

gjianwei@yahoo.com wrote:No. They are consulting their lawyers.

Personally I think they are going to make decisions for investors again and stupidly fall into rupinis nonsense again.

yes, they will definitely make the call for investors again (i asked them before on another loan, they said its due to 'efficiency' reasons :roll: )

anyway, what's stopping rupini's from playing punk again after the bankruptcy reversal is done. and whats complicating this is to add on a 3rd party for moolahsense to claim against. who is sivarani here to dictate terms. :(

debtguy

Postby debtguy » Wed May 23, 2018 10:13 am

debtguy wrote:
gjianwei@yahoo.com wrote:No. They are consulting their lawyers.

Personally I think they are going to make decisions for investors again and stupidly fall into rupinis nonsense again.

yes, they will definitely make the call for investors again (i asked them before on another loan, they said its due to 'efficiency' reasons :roll: )

anyway, what's stopping rupini's from playing punk again after the bankruptcy reversal is done. and whats complicating this is to add on a 3rd party for moolahsense to claim against. who is sivarani here to dictate terms. :(

any updates?

gjianwei@yahoo.com

Postby gjianwei@yahoo.com » Wed May 23, 2018 9:11 pm

No updates.

Return to “MoolahSense”