Forum Registration
You can register using an existing social network account (e.g. Facebook) by clicking on the above buttons. We respect your privacy and do not share your information with third parties, nor post anything on your social network account. You can change your username after the registration is complete (Control Panel -> Profile -> Edit Account Settings). To reset this link, simply clear your browser cookies. Alternatively, you can always register using any email account.

Question regarding E-waste

Here is the place p2p lending (also known as debt-based crowdfunding).
sasha

Question regarding E-waste

Postby sasha » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:22 pm

Hi all,

I will be moving in to my new home in a couple of weeks. I have been living in a rented home. So before I move out, I want all the waste cleared. When I checked my basement, found out that there is a huge amount of junk to be thrown away. But what is worrying me the most is that there is a lot of e-waste. And I really have no idea what to do with it. There is an old pc, a DVD player, a mobile phone and a TV. When I bought new items, I simply kept these away. I am sure none of it works or can be used again.

Came across this article when I was checking for some tips online, https://junkit.ca/5-tips-disposing-e-waste/. I read that old electronics can be sold
online in sites like Kijiji and Craig’s List. They are giving options like recycling it or making an e-bag out of it.
I am considering selling it online because I would get some money out of it, but since these do not work, I am doubtful regarding the same.

What do you guys think? What are the other options available? How do you all dispose off your e-waste?
Looking forward to your suggestions.
Thanks in advance.

Return to “P2P Lending”