Forum Registration
You can register using an existing social network account (e.g. Facebook) by clicking on the above buttons. We respect your privacy and do not share your information with third parties, nor post anything on your social network account. You can change your username after the registration is complete (Control Panel -> Profile -> Edit Account Settings). To reset this link, simply clear your browser cookies. Alternatively, you can always register using any email account.

Messi announces desire to play for Newell's Old Boys

Here is the place to discuss invoice crowdfunding.
martinlee123

Messi announces desire to play for Newell's Old Boys

Postby martinlee123 » Tue May 29, 2018 2:28 pm

BARCELONA (Reuters) - Lionel Messi would like to play for Newell's Old Boys in Argentina before he retires, having only played for Barcelona in his career so far.
The five-time Ballon d'Or winner, W88, would one day like to feature for the team he trained with as a boy in his native Rosario before moving to Barcelona at 13, where he has a contract until 2021.
"I'm increasingly sure that in Europe, Barcelona will be my only club," Messi told Argentine television station El Trece.
"I always said I wanted to play in Argentine football one day, I W88 Register know if it will happen but I have it in my mind.
Messi is preparing for the World Cup in Russia with Argentina and says winning it with his country would be a unique experience, and he does not wish he chose to play for Spain, who lifted the trophy in 2010.
"The other day I was talking to a friend and he told me 'if you had chosen Spain, you'd be a World Cup winner already', but it wouldn't have been the same," added Messi.

"Obviously in no moment did I think about doing that. To win it with Argentina would be something unique."

latest football news

reddy

Re: Messi announces desire to play for Newell's Old Boys

Postby reddy » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:57 am

RobertGlen

Project Funding and Banking Instrument Such As {(BG/SBLC/LC/DC/MTN)} for lease and purchase

Postby RobertGlen » Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:58 am

Sir

I am a financial consultant and have a very good and reputable Provider of some bank instruments we can only deliver fresh cut cash backed lease bank instrument {(BG/SBLC/LC/DC/MTN)} to you in accordance to our terms and condition. Our bank instruments can serves as collateral as the case may be, which will enable you get loans from your bank so as to embark on any projects such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Mining, Telecommunication, Construction of Dams, Real estate, Bridges, Trading, Importing and exporting and Other Turnkey Project (s) etc.

Also these instruments can be put in PPP, etc. Please do let me know of your willingness to proceed and I will email you our terms and condition upon request.

Email: robertg.finance@gmail.com / robertglen.finance230@yahoo.com
BROKERS ARE WELCOME & 100% PROTECTED!!!

Return to “Invoice Crowdfunding”