Forum Registration
You can register using an existing social network account (e.g. Facebook) by clicking on the above buttons. We respect your privacy and do not share your information with third parties, nor post anything on your social network account. You can change your username after the registration is complete (Control Panel -> Profile -> Edit Account Settings). To reset this link, simply clear your browser cookies. Alternatively, you can always register using any email account.

Equity Crowdfunding - Pitfalls and getting investors excited

Here is the place to discuss equity crowdfunding.
RyanCaleb

Equity Crowdfunding - Pitfalls and getting investors excited

Postby RyanCaleb » Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:33 pm

Hello All,

So rather than spend time going through the angel investor networks or VCs as we did last year, we've decided to try crowdfunding for equity. It keeps it neat and condenses it down to 60 days, rather than potentially dragging on and also lets anyone get involved. I'd be really interested to hear what anyone's experience as an investor is when looking at putting £50-£1000 or more into a startup on sites like Seedrs or Crowdcube. What really gets you excited about an opportunity? Does getting a reward, i.e. a free product actually make a difference to your decision? Or is it just a novelty?
Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://www.ukbusinessforums.co.uk/thre ... ed.347695/
Smart contract technology example

Thanks

Return to “Equity Crowdfunding”