Forum Registration
You can register using an existing social network account (e.g. Facebook) by clicking on the above buttons. We respect your privacy and do not share your information with third parties, nor post anything on your social network account. You can change your username after the registration is complete (Control Panel -> Profile -> Edit Account Settings). To reset this link, simply clear your browser cookies. Alternatively, you can always register using any email account.

Formalities for securing a truck loan

Here is the place to discuss equity crowdfunding.
sterlingcallahan

Formalities for securing a truck loan

Postby sterlingcallahan » Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:05 pm

Hey,

I'm new to this forum. I'm working in the construction industry for the past few years. Apart from facing challenges in rising cost of raw materials and skilled labor shortage, construction businesses are struggling to make use of powerful hauling equipment in the worksite.

I'm planning to buy a forklift truck. It's a powerful vehicle with an attached prolonged platform to pick objects on or below the ground surface. I have heard that a few financial firms deal with lenders offering loans for purchasing trucks. But, I couldn't find more details on the internet. Does anyone know the formalities for getting approved for a truck financing loan in Florida? Please share the suggestions and recommendations as early as possible. Thank you in advance!

Return to “Equity Crowdfunding”