Forum Registration
You can register using an existing social network account (e.g. Facebook) by clicking on the above buttons. We respect your privacy and do not share your information with third parties, nor post anything on your social network account. You can change your username after the registration is complete (Control Panel -> Profile -> Edit Account Settings). To reset this link, simply clear your browser cookies. Alternatively, you can always register using any email account.

Need help!

Here is the place to discuss real estate crowdfunding.
Alenbryn

Need help!

Postby Alenbryn » Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:37 am

Hi all,

I have been working in a private firm in U. S. By the end of next month, I will get transferred to one of our branches in Boston. I have a lot of things to do before that. I will be moving with my family and thus I have to take all the belongings with us. I want to transport my car too. So, I need a company that provides professional IOR service online immediately.

In my search, I could find some companies offering the service here. I don't have any experience with them. Does anyone know the company before? I want to hear from the people who have experience with this kind of companies. Or if you have any suggestion, please share it too. Thank you

foot2018

Re: Need help!

Postby foot2018 » Wed May 30, 2018 2:43 pm

it's here, Is there an effect for help?
:?: Did you get help?

Return to “Real Estate Crowdfunding”