Forum Registration
You can register using an existing social network account (e.g. Facebook) by clicking on the above buttons. We respect your privacy and do not share your information with third parties, nor post anything on your social network account. You can change your username after the registration is complete (Control Panel -> Profile -> Edit Account Settings). To reset this link, simply clear your browser cookies. Alternatively, you can always register using any email account.

PWGS

Please post any MoolahSense topics that you want to discuss with the local p2p community.
Gracy

Re: PWGS

Postby Gracy » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:18 am

debtguy wrote:chased them 4 days ago for an update, which was supposedly due to come last week Friday. But nothing heard till now.

Really sick n tired of them.
debtguy wrote:so after bugging them to be more aggressive for over a year..MS instead adopted a very laissez faire approach to collecting the debt. This was even so after multiple red flags seen. Once I recall screaming at them over the phone, when I had asked when they had done to chase the debt and they said "we been calling and emailing him but so far no response".

When Maybank filed a bankruptcy application against them, it was a clear sign something was wrong. But MS opted to wait and see, and NOT file proof of debt alongside Maybank.

And yesterday, this was what I got:

Late Repayment Update (13 October 2017)
We were notified by our third party monitoring service that Maybank Banking Berhad's bankruptcy application against the Guarantor (Paul Wong) of PWGS's promissory note has been resolved.

Thereafter, we visited Paul Wong's residential address (as shown on his NRIC). However, we found that another family was staying there and were informed that Paul Wong is no longer staying at that address.

We have referred the matter to our external debt collection agency Thomas Carlington & Associates to trace and locate Paul Wong's current whereabouts, so that we can renew and pursue debt recovery actions against him. We will update investors accordingly once Paul Wong has been located.

Are you still tracking Paul Wong?

debtguy

Postby debtguy » Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:19 pm

yes i am.

not getting much headway thou. even MS duno a single shit abt him at the moment. feel like hiring a PI man. I lose money on a PI nvm..some ppl needs to be taught a lesson.

Gracy

Postby Gracy » Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:47 pm

debtguy wrote:yes i am.

not getting much headway thou. even MS duno a single shit abt him at the moment. feel like hiring a PI man. I lose money on a PI nvm..some ppl needs to be taught a lesson.

Hmm ic.. is there anyway for u to contact me in private?

debtguy

Postby debtguy » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:16 am

Gracy wrote:

Hi Gracy,,,dropped u a PM

debtguy

Postby debtguy » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:08 pm

debtguy wrote:
Gracy wrote:

Hi Gracy,,,dropped u a PM

Hi Gracy I have replied u

Return to “MoolahSense”