Forum Registration
You can register using an existing social network account (e.g. Facebook) by clicking on the above buttons. We respect your privacy and do not share your information with third parties, nor post anything on your social network account. You can change your username after the registration is complete (Control Panel -> Profile -> Edit Account Settings). To reset this link, simply clear your browser cookies. Alternatively, you can always register using any email account.

How lucky are people in Burundi?

Please post any New Union topics that you want to discuss with the local p2p community.
FatSail4

How lucky are people in Burundi?

Postby FatSail4 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:37 pm

Okay, so I would not really blame you if I asked you this question for your answer. I would probably say what you would answer and agree with it. But yesterday in the evening I changed that. I just got my pay from work and decided to relax and place a few bets and test my luck. ( I usually never win or get any profit.) So I guess my hopes were not all that super high. I tried my luck at https://1xbet.bi/fr/ which lead me to the jackpot. The easiest way to get money without any effort. I thought this was a joke but I was wrong. This is why I am here asking you to try your luck and share your result.

velithdra

Re: How lucky are people in Burundi?

Postby velithdra » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:31 pm

Return to “New Union”