Forum Registration
You can register using an existing social network account (e.g. Facebook) by clicking on the above buttons. We respect your privacy and do not share your information with third parties, nor post anything on your social network account. You can change your username after the registration is complete (Control Panel -> Profile -> Edit Account Settings). To reset this link, simply clear your browser cookies. Alternatively, you can always register using any email account.

Please help me with Canadian business registration

Please post any Funding Societies topics that you want to discuss with the local p2p community.
Alison21

Please help me with Canadian business registration

Postby Alison21 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:58 pm

Hi guys,

It was a long-term dream of mine to start own business in the hometown itself. Next month, I'm starting a new business in partnership with one of my friends. It's a small scale company. We are moving with the procedures to make it a reality.

Now, we are thinking about legalizing the business. I have found a company offering help for Canadian business registration. I would like to hear more about them from you. If you know much about them, please let me know.

Awaiting your replies here.
Thanks for your patience to read my thread.

Alenbryn

Re: Please help me with Canadian business registration

Postby Alenbryn » Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:00 pm

Good luck for your business

Return to “Funding Societies”