Forum Registration
You can register using an existing social network account (e.g. Facebook) by clicking on the above buttons. We respect your privacy and do not share your information with third parties, nor post anything on your social network account. You can change your username after the registration is complete (Control Panel -> Profile -> Edit Account Settings). To reset this link, simply clear your browser cookies. Alternatively, you can always register using any email account.

Facility #644 debt collection

Please post any Capital Match topics that you want to discuss with the local p2p community.
sunnytimes

Facility #644 debt collection

Postby sunnytimes » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:52 pm

Hi guy/gals,

Facility #00644, has anyone managed to contact them or recover something? I've invested a small amount, anyone tried recovering their share themselves?

Update* google search yield some info, convicted of non-payment of salary and CPF contribution to employees.

Shylock

Re: Facility #644 debt collection

Postby Shylock » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:28 pm

Less than $30 for me. Might not be worth the time and effort to pursue directly.

sunnytimes

Re: Facility #644 debt collection

Postby sunnytimes » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:42 pm

Shylock wrote:Less than $30 for me. Might not be worth the time and effort to pursue directly.

Yeah my share is a bit more that yours, however I do agree not worth the time and effort.

Return to “Capital Match”