Forum Registration
You can register using an existing social network account (e.g. Facebook) by clicking on the above buttons. We respect your privacy and do not share your information with third parties, nor post anything on your social network account. You can change your username after the registration is complete (Control Panel -> Profile -> Edit Account Settings). To reset this link, simply clear your browser cookies. Alternatively, you can always register using any email account.

Searching for document scanning services in Toronto for my real estate company

Here is the place to discuss real estate crowdfunding.
Jean001

Searching for document scanning services in Toronto for my real estate company

Postby Jean001 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:59 pm

Hey guys,

I'm running a real estate company since 2013. The company is well established now. I have opened two branches recently in Ontario and Vancouver. I'm now looking for document scanning services in my area. Last week, I came to know about a company offering document scanning services in Toronto. Have you ever heard about this company? What kind of techniques are they using?

Have you ever availed any of their services? They are also providing accounts payable workflow automation. accounts receivable workflow automation, digital payable workflow automation etc. Shall I proceed with them? What's your opinion? Please let me know your thoughts regarding this. Expecting your replies soon. Thanks in advance.

wasim145

Re: Searching for document scanning services in Toronto for my real estate company

Postby wasim145 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:26 pm

Hi,

I am also looking for document scanning services in Toronto.
Please suggest me any of you have some knowledge about it.

Thanks

Return to “Real Estate Crowdfunding”