Forum Registration
You can register using an existing social network account (e.g. Facebook) by clicking on the above buttons. We respect your privacy and do not share your information with third parties, nor post anything on your social network account. You can change your username after the registration is complete (Control Panel -> Profile -> Edit Account Settings). To reset this link, simply clear your browser cookies. Alternatively, you can always register using any email account.

HOME AS AN EQUITY

Here is the place to discuss equity crowdfunding.
richardbaker

HOME AS AN EQUITY

Postby richardbaker » Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:30 pm

Hey friends,

Last year, I started my new profession as a system administrator. I work for about fifty hours a week. The MNC is great to work for as they really treat their employees comfortably. The issue is that, I'm working on shifts from last month. Shift work has really affected my health, as well as the performance and safety on the job. So, I have decided to quit and return to my hometown.

I'm planning to start a boutique, since it is not easy to find a new job in a quick time. It's a hard task to set up a new venture as the expense is huge. I came to know that home equity loan interest rates are pretty much low and it could be easy to find one as I own a condo. I think it's better to approach a mortgage broker instead of directly seeking the help of a lender. A few brokers offer the lowest mortgage rates in Ontario for home equity loans. Guys, what are the formal procedures to avail a home equity loan from a broker? Please guide me with your valid suggestions. Thank you in advance!

Return to “Equity Crowdfunding”