Forum Registration
You can register using an existing social network account (e.g. Facebook) by clicking on the above buttons. We respect your privacy and do not share your information with third parties, nor post anything on your social network account. You can change your username after the registration is complete (Control Panel -> Profile -> Edit Account Settings). To reset this link, simply clear your browser cookies. Alternatively, you can always register using any email account.

Anyone?

Please post any InvoiceInterchange topics that you want to discuss with the local p2p community
sunnytimes

Anyone?

Postby sunnytimes » Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:21 pm

Anyone invested on this platform? I've signed up as a future investor many months ago. Still no invite. Probably too many investors chasing too few invoices.

John77

Re: Anyone?

Postby John77 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:32 pm

Yep.. I've invested in a few invoice with them before. So far so good. Their invoices are low risk and tend to be snapped up very quickly. If I recall correctly, they were closed to new investors a few months ago because they can't generate enough volume to meet demand.

BigBoiBoi

Postby BigBoiBoi » Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:12 pm

Anyone experienced any defaults with Invoice Interchange before?

debtguy

Postby debtguy » Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:49 am

BigBoiBoi wrote:Anyone experienced any defaults with Invoice Interchange before?

had an incident where there was a dispute b/w invoice seller and vendor over goods/service delivery was not up to satisfaction. hence vendor withheld payment. dragged on for 3+ months before final resolution.

Brian Teng of Invoice Interchange was persistent in chasing for resolution and at the same time, providing timely, regular and detailed updates on the situation. I ahve the email trail and it stretched over multiple updates (weekly basis) over 3 months, each was filled with details (unlike MoolahSense's bullshit copy n paste updates). He also alerted investors immediately at the first sign of trouble, unlike MoolahSense whom rather prefer to hide things under their fcking rug.

Return to “InvoiceInterchange”