Forum Registration
You can register using an existing social network account (e.g. Facebook) by clicking on the above buttons. We respect your privacy and do not share your information with third parties, nor post anything on your social network account. You can change your username after the registration is complete (Control Panel -> Profile -> Edit Account Settings). To reset this link, simply clear your browser cookies. Alternatively, you can always register using any email account.

Needs help regarding property tax payment in Toronto

Please post any CoAssets topics that you want to discuss with the local p2p community.
Alison21

Needs help regarding property tax payment in Toronto

Postby Alison21 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:45 pm

Hi guys,

It was a long-term dream of me and Ferrick to own a cute little home near the banks of Niagara. With God's grace, we could buy a new home one year back.

Unfortunately, I met with a truck accident while driving late night after a Bachelorette party of my college mate. I lost my left leg and my left eye was also severely injured. I was under the treatment of Dr. Andrew Merkur; an amazing Ophthalmologist who saved my vision.

Actually, I was receiving notifications from CRA regarding tax payments. At this period, I didn't pay my tax properly and I ignored all their notifications as there was no one to care me as I'm a chronic alcoholic and was completely excluded from my family. I used to behave wildly when I'm badly drunken.

I thought Ferrick is the best person ever I found, but I was mistaken...he left me when I fell injured and I came to know that he married a gorgeous Dutch lady recently. Even now, I just wish you knew what I feel about you Ferrick...that's it. I'm extremely sorry if I'm being too much emotional....

Life had taught me many lessons throughout this 24-year old long journey. Now I'm facing some trouble regarding tax payments. I'm afraid that I may be charged some penalty.

I'm planning to seek help from a company offering property tax payment plan in Toronto. Kindly let me know your opinions about them. Why, because I can't go through any further hardships and complications regarding this.

Thanks for your patience to read my thread.Hope you will suggest suitable solutions too.

Return to “CoAssets”